The Blame Game

January 11, 2016

The Blame Game

Imagine a world where nothing is scary to you, where pain is not something you avoid; maybe rather prefer, where you are able to be so free that even the birds from the Earth would be astonished. What could stop you from doing what you want? Who could you point at when asked if anyone had gotten in the way of your dreams? In such a place, would you feel content for as long as you can remember? Or would you say that the grass was really greener on the other side? Now that, to me, is intriguing. We, as human beings, are prone to blame others for the things we can't quite accept. There are times when we become so absent minded that we simply dismiss the facts that lay right in front of us; that this is all a part of life and that there's not one thing we can do to change what has already been done. It's not okay to expect people to be aligned with what you have in mind. I'm sure everyone has heard this at least once or twice before, but I still felt the need to be vocal about it, because often times, we look beyond this fact. To me, self-growth starts the moment you have really absorbed this. My brother supposedly has the Asperger's Syndrome, which is a high-functioning autism. Everyone thinks his intelligence makes up for his actions. Truth be told, so do I. He drives me mad but this is my onus to bear. I have some struggles, that's true. When others pity me, I can't handle it. I get really anrgy at them, because there is no magic bullet to either cure my brother or alleviate my own frustration (or whatever it is that I'm struggling with). I'm mentally grown enough to know and accept these but it seems as if they aren't. I also feel like as long as I'm strong enough to handle what I'm going through, I'm fine. That's brand new in me. I used to be really pissed at everyone who had anything to do with how my life came to be. I had always thought that if I haven't had all of these problems, I'd have better characteristic traits or living conditions right now; which, to me, is no other than just utter bullshit and at the end of the day, a waste of time.

March 20, 2017

The Blame Game Imagine a world where you're free from external distractions. How better do you think you'd do? As human beings, we are prone to blame others for things we can't quite accept. I used to be one of those people, as for any regular human being. Over time, I realized you'd have to be delusional to actually think that way. What makes people believe that they perpetually need to do something in order to prevent any bad thing from happening, that is at the end of the day, something that they are destined to undergo? I'll talk from personal experience. My brother is on the verge of suffering from the Asperger's disease. Additionally, he has OCD, ADHD and surely enough, the hyperactivity that comes along with it. Did he affect my life? He affected my life in so many ways. If you think about it, your location makes the biggest difference in your life. It really is an important detail. If hypothetically, my brother didn't exist, I wouldn't be living where I live now and have been living. No one can know what's best and truly, what's "best" is not even always the best for you. I believe agony is a sublime form of growth. Mistakes, dirt being a symbol of that, eventually fold into something beautiful, much like a lotus flower. So when you're facing a hardship, remind yourself of your inner power.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y (compilation)

a tribue to amy (and a realization) on july 11

artık ölmek istiyorum