Change

January 22, 2016

I'm 16 years of age and I've already been to so many various types of schools and we kept moving from one place to another, which leads me to having a wide range of friends from all over the city and naturally, a lot of social experience by now. For that I feel blessed, but as for everything, it had its side effects as well. The impact it has had on me is not gigantic, it is nonetheless worth mentioning. I used to be very concerned about making good friends, and when I thought I made it happen, I would never let go of those people to the point where I'd quite literally do anything for them, whereas I could very easily withdraw into my shell. Honestly, I still have this tendency to hold on to people, which would actually be considered as a rare quality and is definitely not to be ashamed of. Although, I would say that it's not very healthy.

Change is not terrifying, and it usually comes with great possibilities. Change happens each passing moment. Life is ever evolving and so are we. We are surrounded by these images in our heads and illusions, which stem from our frightening subconscience that we're blinded to the reality, which is actually strange to say, because reality to each person, is what they see from their point of view and everyone's world is different in many particular ways. This is basically where the awareness and selective perceptions of our minds step in. Even if you choose to realize it or not. At the end of the day, it's the real friends and family that count and since I actually know who they are now, I shouldn't have much to worry about and boy, what a relief it is to finally be able to say that! I probably wouldn't have had it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y (compilation)

a tribue to amy (and a realization) on july 11

artık ölmek istiyorum